As the season progresses, invariably there will be times of inclement weather which will impact practices and games. Read below for guidance and what to do:
- If inclement weather is present or forecasted, practices and games may be cancelled, or schedules altered.
- Generally assume that practices will proceed as planned unless you hear otherwise.
- YOUR COACH WILL NOTIFY YOU if practices or games are cancelled, so stay close to your email and/or team communication apps for updates.
- We will post on social channels if all teams' practices are cancelled - so please follow our Facebook page
- PLAYER SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT: Practices/games will be cancelled if Park District thunder sirens are activated at the respective location.
- Please stay close to practice fields when there is bad weather. In the event of cancellation we don't want kids at practice and unable to reach you to be picked-up.