We know you're excited for the fall 2023 season, as are we! Please read below for more information on registration timelines and fees. Registration will open soon, please see below.
In the meantime, if you are interested in playing for the Naperville Saints for the first time please visit our Join Us page.
Late registrants (post-4/30) will be assessed expedited processing fees, please see below.
*player age as of 8/1/2023
We strongly encourage all players to register immediately once registration is open to secure a roster spot. Coming off 60% growth last year, we anticipate another year of strong demand. We will balance the availability of coaches, fields and team sizes as registrations come in and will notify registrants of waitlist situations.
Note that one of our largest constraints to having more players and teams is having enough head coaches. When registering please indicate on the registration form if you are interested in being a head coach.
We have reserved the first registration window for Naperville Saints returning players. If you have an older player who aged out of the program in 2022 but have a younger sibling who will play in 2023, you will also be eligible to register in the returning player window. To help ensure that returning players get the opportunity to access the first registration spots we will only email the link and will NOT post the link on our website.
Registration will open to all interested players on March 3rd. Returning players can also register during this timeframe.
Registration will be available after registration closes, but players registering in May will be assessed an additional $50 expedited processing fee. We do not recommend players wait to register as we will likely encounter waitlist situations.
We will do our best to accept players after registration concludes on a case-by-case basis, subject to Board approval. Late registration rates will be higher than late registration rates.
We're excited to have your player be a part of the Naperville Saints fall 2023 season! Here's how to get started once registration links are made available:
1. Click on the registration link for your respective player(s) and complete all fields, including payment.
2. We will collect a copy of new player birth certificates (a league requirement) at a later date. Please make sure you have it or will have it, stay tuned for more info.
3. Players are responsible for their equipment. If you do not have equipment we urge you to get your equipment sooner rather than later. Visit our Equipment page for more information HERE.
4. Questions? Visit our FAQ, link HERE.
5. Additional questions? Contact us via email HERE.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you out on the field!